The QuickSYS Informer is a handy freeware utility that enables you to know more about your local system resources at a glance. The user interface is professionally designed and is very intuitive so it's a breeze to use.
The QuickSYS Informer monitors the following system resources.
- CPU usage;
- Hard disk usage (track up to two drives);
- Memory usage;
- Network usage (track up to two network adapters); and
- Battery life (for laptops).
The QuickSYS Informer enables you to make the following setting changes.
- Refrest rate - specify the rate at which QuickSYS Informer shows you changes in your system resources.
- Hard Disk - specify which hard disks you want to monitor (if you have more than one).
- Network - specify which network adapters you want to monitor (if you have more than one).
The QuickSYS Informer also gives a summary of your general system information such as the computer name, the current display resolution you're using, your computer CPU or processor, and others.
QuickSYS Informer is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-12-15. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
QuickSYS Informer (version 2) has a file size of 1.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.